Certainly, there is more than one way to get fit. There's the hard way and the even harder way.
The point is, exercise is WORK but it doesn't have to be excruciating. If you talk to a dozen hard-bodies, you'll likely come away with a dozen different workout routines and eating regimens - all of them challenging.
1. - You must have a burning desire to change, believe in yourself and never give up.
If not, you won't be able to achieve your desired I results. There will be days when you feel close to giving up, but be determined to win.
2. Have a reason to change and write down your goals.
How can you get somewhere if you don't know where you are heading? Find friends to give you support.
3. Have a vision of who you want to become and set new goals every six weeks.
After six weeks, compare your results against what you had in your original goals. Be critical of your own progress, but also be realistic.
4. Follow your diet without cheating:
Place a calendar on your fridge. Mark a back slash on the days that you followed your diet without cheating.
5. You must acquire the knowledge you need to get the job done right and l ook at yourself:
Place a picture of how you currently look somewhere that you will be able to see on a daily basis. This picture should provide you with additional motivation to follow this program.
6. Update your photos and have faith
that you can achieve your goals. Keep pictures of yourself every 4 weeks and place them next to the before picture. You will get motivated by seeing the progress you achieve.
7. – You must persevere and be consistent, writing down the
fitness program and putting them on your blog or profile.
8. You must take responsibility for everything you do :
Keep your house free from any foods that are not good for your program. Only on Sundays can you bring these foods in the house.